One of the original uses for the church app was a church directory. If we put the effort in, we can easily keep this up to date. Right now, the church app admins handle directory edits, but allowing users to edit their own directory entries is a feature that is planned for a future release.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any directory updates or additions.
The directory feature can be accessed in the main slide out menu. It is easy to use, but here’s all that it can do.
- Search by name for someone in the directory
- Click on a directory entry to pull up all the individual’s or family’s contact info
- Click to Map icon to navigate to the listed address
- Click the Email icon next to someone’s listed email to send them an email
- Click the Phone icon next to a phone number to give them a call
- Click the Message icon next to a phone number to send a text
- Click the Save Contact button below any directory entry to save the contact to your personal contacts