All Church Book Study January 3 – February 14! The Disciple Making Church: From Dry Bones to Spiritual Vitality by Pastor Glenn McDonald is a easy to read book that begs the question: How long would it take for people who walk into your church to realize their need for Jesus and learn what to do about it? McDonald’s congregation grappled with that question—and transformed their church! Offering six practices and marks of discipleship, he helps you grow in Christlikeness and encourage one another in the Lord.
Our small groups start meeting this week:
- David Layman: 10 minutes after worship in Fellowship Hall
- Bill Jourdan: Sundays 6:00pm (virtual)
- Ed Adams and Brad Hedrick: Mondays 7:00 (in person and virtual)
- Brian Wuerch and David McCord: Wednesdays 7pm (virtual)
- Michael Davis: Thursdays 6:30 (virtual)
- Eric Gale: Sundays 7:15 Youth Group
Call or email group leaders or church office (317-773-2383) to sign-up!