Join us for a live concert with Grammy and Dove Award winning singer/songwriter Bryan Duncan on Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 7pm in the beautiful historic sanctuary at First Presbyterian Church Noblesville. Buy tickets online here. You may also purchase tickets by calling the church office at 317-773-2383 9am – noon Monday through Friday. Children 12 and under FREE when accompanied by an adult. We are excited to host Bryan and can’t wait to see you! To learn more about Bryan’s music and ministry click here.
Concert time: 7pm, doors open 6:30pm
Reception to follow
Sponsorships by individuals, organizations and businesses are available for $100 or more. Each tax deductible donation of $100 buys 5 concert tickets to be given to individuals in addiction recovery programs along with your name and information listed in the program. Contact Anne Kenley at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship information.
First Presbyterian Church is excited to add an additional music program to our ministry! In 2015, Michael Davis, FPC Music Director wanted to share our amazing sanctuary (and beautiful music venue) with others in the community outside our immediate congregation and provide high quality musical performances free to the public. Michael is also the Assistant Artistic Director of the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir and is surrounded by talented musicians both inside and outside our congregation. Thus Christ in the Arts was born.
Some info about Christ in the Arts previous concerts:
- Vivaldi’s Gloria in May 2015 was the first Christ in the Arts performance and in November 2016, Gabriel Faure’s Op 48 Requiem was performed. The FPC Chancel choir, Christ in the Arts Festival orchestra and featured soloists have been a part of both performances.
- On February 26, 2017 and January 28, 2018 Pipe Organ concerts
- May 2017 brought southern gospel to FPC with His Design Quartet along with another art exhibit. November 2017 was a celebration of Black American gospel music featuring vocalist June Rochelle, a twenty voice gospel choir and Dr. Leonard Scott’s gospel band.
- Spring 2018 was our first grand piano concert featuring Michael Davis, Chris Wagner, Aaron Kemp and the FPC choir.
- Fall 2018 was our first Bluegrass Concert and gourmet dinner fundraiser to help pay for our annual pipe organ concert and spring 2019 concert.
- Winter 2019 – Our annual organ concert and silent auction
If you are interested in supporting the Christ in the Arts program with your financial gift, please mail a check to First Presbyterian Church, 1207 Conner Street, Noblesville, IN 46060. Be sure to mark your donation “Christ in the Arts”. Thank you for considering donating to this music ministry!